This Privacy Notice sets out our commitments to you, in compliance with and beyond the General Data Protection Regulation and explains how we collect, store and use your personal information.
Personal Information we may collect from you
• Personal contact details that allows us to contact you directly such as name, email address and telephone number
• Records of your interactions with us such as emails
• Records of your attendance at any events hosted by us
• Images in video and/or photographic form
If you are a player/ participant who has registered his/her interest in participating in the Open Singles Circuit, you may also provide us with or we may obtain the following additional personal information from you:
• Details of any club/ county
• Records of any player rankings and competition results
• Your views on the Open Singles Circuit
Tournament Organiser/ Club Information
When hosting an Open Singles Circuit Tournament we require the following information from the tournament organiser and club:
• Club address
• Club email address and/or tournament organiser email address
• Club telephone number and/or tournament organiser telephone number
• Club website details
• Catering and bar information
Where we collect your personal information
We typically collect personal information about you when you make a query, complaint, enter an event or sign up for our tournament email alerts.
Uses made of the information
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
• To deal with and respond to your requests and enquiries
• To provide you with information about the Open Singles Circuit that you had agreed to receive
Website and Social Media
When you contact us via one of the emails detailed on our website or the contact form, a member of our team will receive the enquiry. The information will be dealt with in accordance to our Privacy Notice.
We may use the information provided depending on what your enquiry is about, including the following:
· Deal with and respond to your enquiry
Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
We use the following category of cookie on our website:
· We use Google Analytics to help us understand how people arrive at our website, how many people arrive at our website and how people browse or use our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal identifiable information from which your details can be ascertained. Find out more about how Google works to protect your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow people to connect with Open Singles Circuit via our social media channels, such as Facebook and Instagram. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site. To find out more about cookies please visit:
Linking with Third Party Sites
Our site contains links to and from the websites of our sponsors. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and they will be a data controller of your personal information. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies and you should check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites. In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
We employ a variety of technical and organisational measures to keep your personal information safe and to prevent unauthorised access to, or use, or disclosure of it. Unfortunately, no information transmission over the Internet is guaranteed 100% secure nor is any storage of information always 100% secure, but we do take all appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal information
Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available, users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
Open Singles Circuit Tournament Email Alerts
Visitors to our website have the option to subscribe to the “Open Singles Circuit Tournament Email Alerts” The purpose of the email alerts is for the “Subscriber” to receive the latest news from the Open Singles Circuit including when tournaments open their entries.
The Subscribers Personal Data is:
• Only used for sending the “Open Singles Circuit Tournament Email Alerts”
• It is not shared with any Third Party.
A “Subscriber” can unsubscribe from Open Singles Circuit Email Alerts at any point by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the end of the Open Singles Circuit email received.
Disclosure of your personal information
We share personal information with the following parties:
• Any party approved by you.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
The duration for which we retain your personal information will differ depending on the type of information and the reason why we collected it from you.
It is important to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date, and you should let us know if anything changes, for example if you change your phone number or email address. You can contact us using by using the details set out in the "Contacting us" section below.
You rights in relation to personal information
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used;
• the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
To exercise any of the above rights, or if you have any questions relating to your rights, please contact us by using the details set out in the "Contacting us" section below
Changes to this notice
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. When we change this notice in a material way, we will update the version date at the bottom of this page. For significant changes to this notice we will try to give you reasonable notice unless we are prevented from doing so. Where required by law we will seek your consent to changes in the way we use your personal information.
The Data Protection Manager is the first point of contact regarding any enquires arising from this Privacy Notice. Where possible, please raise all enquires in writing or by email. If you are unhappy with our work or something that we have done or failed to do, please inform us in writing or by email.